Sunday, September 27, 2009

Relieved

Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.Saya senang hati.


Hem.. tadi sakinaah tanya.
how much marks did I got for my previous Dr Lee test..
Wtf.. doe, i knew you got full marks.
dont bother asking mine,
As crap as yours. Wtf.. ish33.


haha..
xdala.
saya boring.
asik nak menulis. Semalam, tried the damn broadband again, and as expected, it wont work.
ahah.. menangis like a crying baby.
and it sucks.
i dont know, why nowadays, the tears drop more faster than i drool at my mouth when i sleep.
hehe..

hem..daddy. this is your little spoiled brat,cant stop depending on u.
i am sorry.
i dont know what i should do to make you happy.
I tried, remembering back, what you've said,and i dont really ready yet to let you go 'one day'
Listen ALLAH, listen to me,
i am trying to be a good moslem.
I try. and i hope, You listen to my prayer and grant it.
I wanna my family to live prosperous and they would live longer than me.
INSYAALLAH..


Daddy.. i love you, more that u would expect
and the stories that you made up, that maybe someday, all the ur children wud leave you and mommy alone at the foster house.Wont be happening ..Not at all
Thank Allah..ALhamdulillah.
Allah already knew what my life would be, so that he made me a teacher so that i could have ton of times to spend with my lovely parents,ALHAMDULLILLAH.



And Koop u suckkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Entry Best!