Saturday, December 18, 2010

Favourite Quotations

Tengahari. Hai tawan tawan. Meh nak kongsi sikit. I found out some good quotes yang best best on the internet basically revolving around you.

Quotes mostly macam jenis motivating and inspiring sangat la membantu nak lift up kan sikit spirit. Macam aku la. Dulu aku paling suke quote:


Have fun reading

“Sometimes, I wish I could go back to the days when I was six and my biggest problem was what kind of dress to put on Barbie or whether I had enough legos to build a fort.”

Betoi kan. Kadang kadang rasa jer nak balik semula ke zaman lampau. Senang toksah nak piker piker masalah dunio ni.

"One of the most wonderful things about life is that there's always so much more to know, so much more to discover."

Ni pon betoi gak. You’ll learn new things everyday.

"A calm and peaceful mind is a very important factor in good health."

Ni salah satu azam aku tahun 2011. Aku dah tak mo dah stress. Rambut pun banyak jer gugur.

Last but not least,

"Above all Life should be fun!"
"Take time for some Fun in Your Life Today!"


Credit HERE

No comments:

Entry Best!