Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal


I still dont get it, why Kirsten even cheated on Rob. This is so upsetting because I will never look at them the same again after this.


Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson With Director Rupert Sanders

Although she may have apology to Rob, trust me, I think she has no chance at all being together AGAIN with 'The One She Truly Loves'. Blegh. So much words after she got caught!

So Rob, you're good looking. Just find someone new. Or if you are a ROBOT, just stick with her...

Read FULL STORY about Kirsten Scandal with The Snow White and the Huntsman, Sanders (married man and a father of two)

Kristen Stewart's Cheat Scandal
Kristen Stewart's Cheat Scandal
Kristen Stewart's Cheat Scandal


READ MORE HERE





P/s: I am sick (again)

No comments:

Entry Best!