Friday, October 12, 2012

Voldemort Famous Lines

This is so funneyh.
I stumbled this one page called The Dark Lord on Twitter and it made me betray HP because I immediately became one of the followers. miahahaha. evil laugh**. One word to describe it--> soooo hilarious!!!
The tweets are mental~ wicked. 



P/s: follow my twit/ insta will ya?


Tweets


'Hufflepuffs' is trending. You people are gross.
I don't think it's a coincidence that and Mila Kunis are both trending...
Happy Columbus Day? So when he went & destroyed an entire group of people he got a holiday? This is because I don't have a nose, isn't it?
: Did you just cast Relashio? Because I'm seeing some sparks between us...
 Did you survive the Avada Kedavra curse? Because you're drop dead gorgeous.
Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriends should band together to create a compilation album entitled "Maybe it's not us, it's you..."
: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This vampire situation has gotten completely out of control.
Based on advertised outfits it seems that this Halloween the popular costume of choice will be 'whorecrux.'
Romney & Obama would've been great at transfiguration. They can take simple questions & transform them into completely unrelated responses!
30 Million Monsters is trending. Hagrid must be thrilled.
 is the top worldwide trending topic. Don't worry if you're single ladies! You're just going to die alone anyways.
 is a trending topic. I don't have to be a seer to know this is headed in an uncomfortable direction...
Sometimes I think that I couldn't possible hate things more.... and then Monday happens.
 is one in which you crash your car... into the whomping willow.
Twitter just suggested I follow Emma Watson. Twitter needs to read more.
 is the same as every other month: WORLD DOMINATION. Also, to meet Robert Downey Jr., he seems lovely.
Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit. Get it right.
 is trending. Confession: I have an addiction to being epic. I just can't stop!
: anything. I don't care about anything you have to say. Stop talking.
I hope Roger Goodell hides his left forearm tomorrow. Wouldn't want anyone to realize he's been branded with the Dark Mark.
 young girls and middle aged women legitimately want to marry vampires.
Professor McGonagall won an Emmy. Ten points to Gryffindor?

1 comment:

izzati husna said...

waa bnyk betul tweet voldermort.. hehe

Entry Best!