Monday, June 24, 2013

Made my day!



Late night post!!!




I am having mental breakdown at this very MOMENT.. Really need something to boost my spirit.. Lol.. this 'amali'/ practical work is really killing me, man!

This task has already been assigned for couple of weeks already and all I have done till now---> managed to write a one page full of bullsheep ~ I AM TOTALLY LOST RIGHT NOW.


I have this weird habit whenever I had this kind of situation..

option no.1: sleep.. 


That IS what I really want to do right now. But .. I dont have any gut to do that.. I might cry later. I know that. It is so hard... For example, during my teaching practical few moths back then, when I had to sleep at 3 a.m. preparing my teaching plan.. Menangis kauuuuu.. I need my beauty sleep *still wasting time, blogging, LOL*

option no. 2: listening to any inspirational songs.

Songs like "Explosions by Ellie Goulding, The Climb by Miley Cyrus really fit into this mood. Somehow, this method isnt really working  right now cox I'm listening to one, and literally, I dont feel anything.. *still wasting time, blogging, LOL*

option no.3: Browsing tru pics/blogs

this is something I love to do. I love reading food blogs. Cox, food makes me happy ^__________^, browsing tru pics also help...  Currently, these galaxy themed pics are sooo into me. Just looking at them make me calm. I bet you too. Look at my blog header!


lol.. Such beauty.


God makes perfect thing cox He is P.E.R.F.E.C.T


Colorful Galaxy HD wallpaper for Standard 4:3 5:4 Fullscreen UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA ; Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; HD 16:9 High Definition WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ; Other 3:2 DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) ; Mobile VGA WVGA iPhone iPad PSP Phone - VGA QVGA Smartphone ( PocketPC GPS iPod Zune BlackBerry HTC Samsung LG Nokia Eten Asus ) WVGA WQVGA Smartphone ( HTC Samsung Sony Ericsson LG Vertu MIO ) HVGA Smartphone ( Apple iPhone iPod BlackBerry HTC Samsung Nokia ) Sony PSP Zune HD Zen ; Tablet 2 Android ; Dual 4:3 5:4 16:10 5:3 16:9 UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ;
Those tiny sparkling stars




Masyaallah



I am RECHARGED!! Let's get back to work!!



p/s:all pics are courtesy to google

1 comment:

Sya Zu said...

fighting!
padehal aq pon xmula ape lg..=(

Entry Best!