Saturday, January 18, 2014

Where to download The Sims 3 and all its expansions?


#corrected! Bunch of thanks to Mr Anon *blushed* my mistake!

I am an avid gamer of the Sims Series .I have tried all of Sims Series for the past 6 years of my life. From The Sims to The Sims 2  and finally, The Sims 3. I know, i know this is something I shouldn't brag off. What's so great about having to play this simulation game for six years long? Nerd........ not!



So, it's 2014, babeyh!



Many simmers already know that this year, the latest addition to the Sims Series which is The Sims 4's gonna hit the market! Maybe in March/ April? I just cannot wait for it!! Might as well change to using PC for better graphic, i guess!



Yesterday I just got the final expansion for The Sims 3 series which is Into The Future. I don't know whether it's great or not cox I haven't installed it yet. #sorrynotsorry. But, looking at the reviews I found on the net, some said it's different from the other expansions. Need...to... try...playing... first... *zombie face*





What's more interesting is that i downloaded the game for free! Hell yeah! Why pay for something when you can get it for Freeeyyhhh! I ve been searching for good websites that provide the complete set of The Sims 3 expansions and luckily I have found one. It's so much easier compared to the other sites where they state we can get the game for free but you actually need to spend money on it. (#^#) It's just so frustrating when you are so close to playing and somehow they asked you to complete surveys which's gonna end up you receiving paid sms on ur phone. 

Games4theWorld is the best ever!! (click)

They provide you the complete set of Sims 3 expansions for freeyh!!! (excited 4th grader, heee) 





Im showing you guys the babies.

Just remember, you only can GET THESE by using TORRENT. So, download your torrent first before DOWNLOADING the games!


Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

extension or expansion? lol

Anonymous said...

akhirnya jumpa juga..sebelum ni susah nak cari game ni..dah lama jugak saya 'mengidam' nak main tp oleh krn susah sgt nak cari link utk download,maka saya batalkan saja niat ni dulu. sblm ni slps saya download dia mnta patch (ntah apa).. apa2pun saya suka the sims yg pertama sekali tu. mcmna ya? download sama mcm cara awak tu ka? atau kena ada download/buat apa2 sblm download di utorrent tu?
terima kaceh..

Entry Best!